Plumbing Repairs and Replacement
Get An Estimate Today
Residential Plumbing Repairs and Replacement
2013 was Southern California’s driest year on record. In 2014, the city of San Jose declared a drought emergency. There are many ways our expert plumbers can help you conserve water at home, which will also lower your utility bills. Upgrading your fixtures and learning to spot the signs that a plumbing repair is needed will prevent leaks from wasting many gallons of water. Cupertino Plumbing offers professional plumbing, water heater, and toilet repair services near San Jose to help you stay water-wise at home or work.
Signs You Need Plumbing Repairs
Knowing how to spot a plumbing problem will prevent water damage and wasted water. Here are a few of the most common signs you need plumbing repairs:
- Running toilets are often loud and annoying. If you notice your toilet running, don’t close the bathroom door and ignore it..
- Slow drains or drains that back up when using certain appliances, such as your washing machine or dishwasher, should be brought to the attention of our experienced plumber.
- Higher-than-normal water bills without a change in the way you use your plumbing could indicate a hidden leak or running fixture in your home.
- Loose fixture handles are not only an annoyance — they can break and cause flooding if not tightened to maintain their seal.
Choosing Efficient Plumbing Fixtures
Replacing your plumbing fixtures gives your home an instant facelift without the need for a full-scale bathroom remodel. During this process, upgrading to efficient plumbing fixtures can save water and money, which can be particularly important during times of drought.
- Showering represents 17 percent of your home’s water usage. A typical showerhead may use five gallons of water per minute or more. Today’s low-flow plumbing fixtures use 2.5 gallons per minute or less for savings of 27,000 gallons annually.
- Toilets use up to 30 percent of your home’s total water intake. Older conventional toilets use five to seven gallons of water every time you flush. Today’s more efficient low-flow toilets can get the job done in less than two gallons each time. If you’re really looking to save water, WaterSense-labeled toilets use 20 percent less water than the current federal standards for low-flow toilets.
- Dual-flush toilets offer low- and high-volume options, depending on your needs; low-volume flushes are typically 0.9 gallons per flush, while high-volume flushes take only 1.6 gallons per flush.
Cupertino Plumbing offers comprehensive plumbing repair and fixture replacement in San Jose and surrounding areas, including toilets, water heaters, faucets, and more call us to find out how your plumber can help you save water and upgrade your home.
Let’s hear what our customers had to say…
We had Cupertino Plumbing replace all of our old galvanized and cast iron drain pipes, along with installing a new water heater and two new toilets. We are very happy with the work they did. It was a major multi-day project that required cutting holes in walls and ceilings. They were pleasant, professional, and responsive. Everything works great now, and the places where they patched the walls and ceilings look nice. A really good job. We definitely will call them for any future plumbing work.
This is a fantastic company (Cupertino Plumbing), I received excellent service from Mario. We texted back and forth on various questions I had regarding my kitchen water filter system and the airgap line for my dishwasher; he was always responsive. My previous plumber walked into our home without putting on booties and was unorganized, but Mario always put booties on his shoes which I appreciated, he was knowledgeable, organized, did very high quality work, communicates well, smiled a lot and was happy, and is now my go to guy for all future plumbing needs. Mario is best plumber I’ve known.
Cupertino Plumbing just replumbed our whole house and rebuilt our drainage system. They were efficient, communicative, and timely every day and went to great lengths to keep things clean and tidy. Every afternoon they would set expectations about the next day and every day they did what they say they would do which we very much appreciated. For big plumbing jobs they quality of workmanship and service can’t be beat.
Cupertino Plumbing is not the cheapest out there. They are on the competitive or expensive side. The reason to call them is for their outstanding professionalism, and the fact that they have a lot of people who can be there really soon when you need them.
Very good company. You can’t go wrong using this plumbing company for all your plumbing needs. No job too small. Their years of experience are very helpful in problem solving.
A rare instance of a plumbing company that is organized and acts very professionally. They take your calls promptly, follow-up, make sure to send you the best technician for your problem. Strong recommendation from me!