Plumbing Fixtures – Kitchen and Bathroom
Whether you’re planning a minor bathroom overhaul or a major kitchen remodel, no kitchen or bathroom renovation project is complete without new plumbing fixtures. The right plumbing fixtures can transform the look, comfort, and functionality of your kitchen or bathroom, and Cupertino Plumbing can help you select the best plumbing fixtures in San Jose. Visit the Plumbing Bank Showroom at Cupertino Plumbing to select from the best selection of top-of-the-line plumbing fixtures for your kitchen or bathroom.
Benefits of New Plumbing Fixtures
Even if you aren’t remodeling, there are many advantages to replacing your old bathroom and/or kitchen plumbing fixtures. Some of the benefits of new, professionally-installed plumbing fixtures include:
- Reduced Water Usage – Many of the plumbing fixtures available today are designed to use less water yet perform the same (if not better than) their older counterparts. This means you will lower your monthly water bill and reduce your total water consumption.
- User-Friendly Options – In addition to being more water efficient, modern plumbing fixtures are also designed to be more convenient and user-friendly. Pressure balance valves, no-touch motion sensors, and comfort height handles are just a few of the options that can make your new plumbing fixtures more comfortable and convenient.
- New Look and Feel – The aesthetic effect of new plumbing fixtures cannot be overstated. Updating your kitchen or bathroom with new fixtures can transform the look and feel of your entire home. This is especially true if you have old, dated plumbing fixtures in your home.
Things to Consider
The right plumbing fixtures can add elegance and personality to your kitchen or bathroom, but what makes a plumbing fixture the right one? Here are some factors to consider when shopping for plumbing fixtures in San Jose.
- First, determine how you’ll use your plumbing fixture. Do you want a built-in sprayer? Do you prefer two handles? No handles? Do you want instant hot water? These are just a few of the questions you’ll need to answer to determine which fixtures are best for you.
- Make the faucet one of the focal points in your kitchen or bathroom. Top-of-the-line faucets are works of art in their own right, and they can have a big impact on the aesthetic of your kitchen or bathroom when highlighted correctly.
- Consider the style of your bathroom or kitchen to determine which type of finish is best. For example, oil-rubbed bronze is a popular choice for traditional rooms while contemporary spaces usually look better with polished nickel.
The Plumbing Bank Showroom
If you’re interested in new plumbing fixtures but don’t know where to start, start at Cupertino Plumbing’s public showroom in San Jose. The Plumbing Bank carries a wide variety of kitchen and bathroom fixtures from the very best brands in the world, including Delta, Toto, Rohl, and Kohler. Speak with one of our plumbing remodel experts.
Visit Our Showroom to View Our Products!
Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.