Whether you love to cook or simply just enjoy eating, the kitchen is an important room in just about every household. This is a space where friends and family come together and where you likely spend …Read More
Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling Services
When you need a kitchen or bathroom remodel, trust the experts at Cupertino Plumbing! Not only is our team knowledgeable plumbers but we can also provide full remodeling services for your kitchen and bathrooms. With our kitchen and bath remodeling services, we can help create the look you want!
The kitchen is the heart of the home. This is the place where the family comes together, where friends can share a laugh and appetizers, and where memories are made. Because the kitchen is such an important room in your home, you want it to look great. After several years, your kitchen can begin to look old and dingy. The floors may begin to warp, the laminate counters may be peeling in places, and your appliances may be extremely outdated.
If there is one room in your home that you should have remodeled, it is your kitchen. Since it is such a special and important meeting place in your home, giving it a redesign could really improve the look of your entire home. A remodel could make your kitchen your favorite room in your home.
While you don’t need to remodel your entire kitchen to give it a fresh new look, there are different aspects that could always use a facelift!
- The Countertops: When people first move into their homes, they generally choose more affordable countertops, such as laminate. These countertops can easily become chipped, scratched, peeled, and may even burn if a hot pan is set on top of it. By upgrading your countertops to granite, marble, or another solid and high-quality surface, you can give your kitchen an entirely renewed look.
- The Cabinets: Cabinets are another thing that people generally don’t splurge on when they first move into a house. When you decide to remodel your kitchen, upgrading to solid wood cabinets can improve the appearance and feel.
- The Floors: Your kitchen flooring can see a lot of wear and tear and will look dingy after a while. Having new floors installed can give your kitchen an entirely new look. Whether you choose hardwood, slate, or beautiful tile, you can take your kitchen to the next level with a simple flooring upgrade.
- The Appliances: Whether you plan on remodeling your kitchen or not, you will need new appliances eventually. When you choose appliances, you will want to pick ones that all match each other to create a uniform look throughout your kitchen. You will also want to choose a color that matches the rest of your kitchen.
- The Fixtures: The kitchen sink and faucet are also important in a remodel. These fixtures can truly change the appearance of your kitchen. Cupertino Plumbing can help you find the best kitchen plumbing fixtures for your newly designed kitchen. You can stop by our showroom to start shopping for fixtures today!
Whether you want a full remodel or only certain aspects of your kitchen redone, our team at Cupertino Plumbing can help!
The bathroom is another area of the home that we spend a lot of time in. We visit this room multiple times daily, so why not make it beautiful and a room you enjoy! Whether you choose to remodel your master bathroom so you can enjoy it more or the bathroom that any guests would use, a bathroom remodel can give your home an improved look and increase the value.
It can be simple to take your bathroom from a dull and dingy room to a spectacular oasis that you actually enjoy spending time in. There are several different aspects of your bathroom that can be upgraded in a remodel to truly enhance this space.
- Shower or Tub: Most of us shower daily, so why not invest in the shower and tub fixtures that you absolutely love. Make your shower bigger, add a rainfall showerhead, and give it a beautiful design. If you don’t have a tub but have always wanted one, a bathroom remodel is the perfect time to add a tub! Swap out your small and old tub for a large clawfoot tub to give your bathroom a gorgeous and unique look.
- Flooring and Walls: The flooring and walls in your bathroom are another thing that can be upgraded in a remodel. Many old bathroom floors are linoleum or laminate, which can age quickly. Swapping these out for tile floors can give your bathroom a fresh new look. You can also swap out old backsplash or tiled walls in your shower for new tiles to help give your bathroom a renewed look.
- Bathroom Fixtures: The fixtures in your bathroom can also be upgraded to help improve the style of your bathroom. From the sink and faucet to the toilet, new bathroom fixtures can save you money on your water bill and give your bathroom a clean, new look. You can stop by the Cupertino Plumbing showroom to start selecting your new bathroom fixtures!
Remodeling your bathroom is a great way to increase the value of your home and give your space a new and refreshed look. Bathroom remodels don’t have to be drastic to completely transform this room in your home.
Whether you need a kitchen or a bathroom remodel, our team at Cupertino Plumbing can get the job done! We will be able to fix any plumbing problems and create the kitchen or bathroom you have always dreamed of. Be sure to stop by our showroom to find the new kitchen or bathroom plumbing fixtures you want to add to your newly designed space!